Problem with radio buttons

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

rodiboki
User

Problem with radio buttons

Post by rodiboki »

Hi,

I wanted to insert a radio button in my form. I have the PDF XChange version 6.0. There are differences between my version and Product Manuals »PDF-XChange Editor V6» Tabs Guide »View» Toolbars »Form Toolbar» Example Radio Button List Creation. I do not get the label for the radio button. It does not work, as in the manual.

best regards
Rodiboki
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Problem with radio buttons

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello,

Thank you for the post. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and what the Manuals are showing? It is unclear to us what the issue is.

Thank you!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
lev
User

Post by lev »

Do check whether you have PDF-XChange Editor Plus (Help->About). Regular (non-plus) version of the program does not allow form editing.
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

1) You must at least have PDF-XChange Editor V6 320.1 (please check via Help > About).
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/versio ... nge-editor

2) Via the Edit-menu > Preferences > Registration, make sure that the check box at the bottom of the window is NOT checked.
And also check if you have a "Forms" entry in the column at the left (below "Categories") in the Preferences dialog box.

3) You must click the "Edit Form" button in the "Form" toolbar (or in the Form-menu), before you will see all the available form objects in an additional toolbar.
Attachments
PDF-XChange Editor V7 - Forms.png
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Thanks Willy et al,

Rodiboki - does this resolve your issue or do you still require assistance?
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com