Purchased PDF-XChange Viewer PRO in Dec 2012,but changed PCs

Discussion for the End User use of OCR in PDF-XChange Editor and Viewer

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MichaelF
User

Purchased PDF-XChange Viewer PRO in Dec 2012,but changed PCs

Post by MichaelF »

Hello,

My company refreshed (updated) my computer a week or so ago, and I attempted to reload PDF-XChange Viewer PRO from the website. It went fine, and I entered the Keycode that I obtained via an email from Dec 2012. I thought everything went well, but when I went to digitally sign a pdf document, I was informed that this function is only available in the "PRO" version. Gee, I thought I was using the PRO version that I paid for in Dec 2012. This stuff is so complicated. Do you guys have a "Jitterbug" version of PDF-XChange Viewer PRO available? :)
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Purchased PDF-XChange Viewer PRO in Dec 2012,but changed

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi Michael,

Did you type it in manually, or copy and paste. First please try to copy and paste your serial key in the viewer Help->Enter a Serial Key, it should turn blue if it's happy with your code and click Apply and Ok.

If you are still having problems licensing the viewer, please email support@pdf-xchange.com with your serial key and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Best,
Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
MichaelF
User

Re: Purchased PDF-XChange Viewer PRO in Dec 2012,but changed

Post by MichaelF »

Chris,

A cut and paste of the Keycode worked.

Thank you for your help!
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin