If possible, please don't give packs, give individually

Discussion for the End User use of OCR in PDF-XChange Editor and Viewer

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

vsrawat
User

If possible, please don't give packs, give individually

Post by vsrawat »

I needed only English and Hindi OCR

for English OCR, Languages included: English (3.0 MB), French (2.2 MB), German (2.3 MB), Spanish (2.2 MB)
so, when I only needed 3 MB, I got to download and install other 2.2+2.3+2.2 which I would never need and never use

for Hindi OCR, Languages included: Hindi (13.4 MB), Thai (7.7 MB), Hebrew (0.6 MB), Begali (15.2 MB)
so, when I only needed 13.4 MB, I got to download and install other 7.7+0.6+15.2 which I would never need and never use

Therefore, if possible, please don't give packs having many languages. I think hardly anyone will need and use all exact languages clubbed in a single pack.

Please give individual language file for each language

Thanks.
--
Rawat
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: If possible, please don't give packs, give individually

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Rawat,

Thanks for the post - You should be able to choose the specific language packs that you are installing, when running the installer. Was this not the case?
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com