Using pdfxchange for automatic assignment marking

This forum is for plugins used in the PDF-XChange Editor only.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jaco-louis
User

Using pdfxchange for automatic assignment marking

Post by jaco-louis »

Good day

This is my first post here and I am not to certain as to which forum would be best suited for my request.

I am a software developer for a higher educational institution and we have been making use of PDFXchange to mark our student assignments. Students submit their assignments in PDF format which we then marking using stamps to represent correct of incorrect marks.

We then manually add up the marks according to our rubrics for the assignments. We would like to automate this process.

I would like to know if it would be possible to extend the functionality of PDFXchange to automatically add up the correct marks for different questions based on defined rubrics?

Would it be possible to develop such an extension for PDFXchange?

A similar program is remarkspdf. This program does exactly what we want to do, but support for this program has ended so we would rather develop our own solution. The website for remarkspdf can be found at: http://www.remarkspdf.com/

Any assistance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Jaco-Louis
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Using pdfxchange for automatic assignment marking

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Apologies for the delay in replying it seems this was inadvertently ignored - can you please advise if this is still your desire ?

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com