How to make pdf from images?

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
vivekpatel
User

How to make pdf from images?

Post by vivekpatel »

Hello,
I have images file with dimensions = 1200 x 3422 pixels.
I have to convert this image into " 2 or 3 Pages " pdf file.
It is possible with control?
let me know. I'm looking forward to it.

Regards.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: How to make pdf from images?

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Vivekpatel,

This image size looks like two Letter sized pages scanned at 150 DPI (8'' x 150 pixels = 1200 pixels, and 11.5 x 150 x 2 = 3450 is almost equal to your other value 3422).

The easiest solution would be if you can split the image before making a PDF out of it - but if that is not an option you can create two pages using the same image file - and then apply a crop (with the same 8''x11.5'' page dimensions) with the "Remove content outside of the crop area" selected - so that each of the two pages now correctly contains only 1/2 of the original image data.

Regards,
Stefan