File size changed

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
HomerWu
User

File size changed

Post by HomerWu »

Hello,

I opened a PPT file using OpenDocFormPath(),and after that i saveed the pdf doc to local,but i found the pdf file is larger than the PPT file,i want to konw why,and any one can tell me how to solve it?
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: File size changed

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello HomerWu,

Well we don't know why is this happening as we don't see the file itself. Also, these are entirely different formats and doing some assumptions possibly won't work out as you think.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
HomerWu
User

Post by HomerWu »

Hello,

The Attachment is the PPT file.
Attachments
OceanX's references & case studies_20170707.rar
(4.02 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello HomerWu,

By default the colored images are being converted with ZIP compression, thus the size of the resulting file is like that (88%) of the images. What you can do is save it as optimized document - try different image quality/compression to achieve needed result.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ