Undo function does not work as expected

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
yuri.dorokhov
User

Undo function does not work as expected

Post by yuri.dorokhov »

I have a problem with Undo() method on AxPXV_Control type.
When I call it for the first time it works fine. If I need undo for the second type, I have to call Undo() method twice. (So, to undo two last changes in the PDF I have to call this method three times).
Does anyone know the reasons of that behavior?

Any help will be appreciated.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Undo function does not work as expected

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the post, however please pay attention to the forum that you are posting to as you posted originally in our end user forums, which are not active monitored by the development team, who are needed to answer SDK questions.

I've manually moved the topic and will forward to a developer, but please do ensure that you post in the correct forum in the future.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Undo function does not work as expected

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Yuri,

I can't reproduce this here on the FullDemo application. Please tell us what build are you using and also the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ