op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
zarkogajic
User

op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Support,

I'm looking into op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText ...

I would want to set all the IOperation Options by simply specifying the .presets file (created / exported using EU Editor).

I see there's "Root.Options.PresetID" parameter - but I do not know how to load a preset.

My idea is to "simply" have:

Input -> IPXC_Document
Options -> .presets file

p.s.
I've figured out how to fill in the needed Params from the .presets file.

However, it would be more easy if I could just specify the .presets file as some (new) parameter and not to need to "manually" read/parse the .presets and fill in the Params one-by-one...

So, I'll set this to solved, but would still be more happy to just specify the .presets file as a singe params entry...

-žarko
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

PresetID can be used only for preset that is loaded already into special presets-array, which exists somewhere in Editor's settings.
Editor and its plugins has a lot different presets-arrays. And operation 'knows' which array needs to be used when PresetID is specified.
For example the op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText looks for presets there:

Inst.Settings["PluginsData.7B20C81C-3B17-4FEB-B6CD-54C5F42054F2.AGBPresets"];
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
zarkogajic
User

Re: op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Vasyl,

OK thanks.

Can I programmatically load a .presets file ?

p.s.
And then specify its ID for the "Root.Options.PresetID" ?

-žartko
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Unfortunately, you cannot load/add your own presets in runtime...
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
zarkogajic
User

Re: op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?  SOLVED

Post by zarkogajic »

Ok, thanks.

Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

op.bookmarks.autoGenerateFromText / Root.Options.PresetID / load presets from file ?

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

:)