How can I insert Zugferd-Informations in a PDF-File  SOLVED

A forum for questions or concerns related to the PDF-XChange Core API SDK

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
HDemo
User

How can I insert Zugferd-Informations in a PDF-File

Post by HDemo »

Our output format PDF A3a requires an extension, which must be inserted in the PDF file.

This content is:

<rdf:Description xmlns:zf="urn:ferd:pdfa:CrossIndustryDocument:invoice:1p0#" rdf:about="">
<zf:ConformanceLevel>BASIC</zf:ConformanceLevel>
<zf:DocumentFileName>ZUGFeRD-invoice.xml</zf:DocumentFileName>
<zf:DocumentType>INVOICE</zf:DocumentType>
<zf:Version>1.0</zf:Version>
</rdf:Description>

How can I create this extension in the file?
Is it necessary to use an object from the „PDF editor” or “core layer”? Is there a code sample?

I find in the SDK only one set and thus exchange the entire XMPMetaData, if it is the right function at all.

https://sdkhelp.pdf-xchange.com/vie ... ata_SetXMP

Regards

Holger
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: How can I insert Zugferd-Informations in a PDF-File  SOLVED

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

The Editor SDK does not provide a detailed API for the XMP as the XMP is quite complex and it would be not so easy to cover every need by provision of our own API.
So we propose the extraction of any existing XMP from the document (using the function GetXMPMetadata, and IPXC_XMPMetadata::GetXMP), and then use 3rd party libraries to work with the XMP (for example the open source Adobe XMP SDK), and then set it back in the document (see IPXC_XMPMetadata::SetXMP).
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
HDemo
User

Re: How can I insert Zugferd-Informations in a PDF-File

Post by HDemo »

i use now the Adobe XMP SDK.

it's working!

Thank you,
issue can be closed!
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: How can I insert Zugferd-Informations in a PDF-File

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »