Issues with signing pdfs multiple time

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

TimHarding
User

Issues with signing pdfs multiple time

Post by TimHarding »

Hey all,

I am currently using PDF Tools 6 to add 1-5 digital signatures to numerous pdfs in a batch.
So far this has been working fairly well, i have two bugs i cant seem to fix how ever.

1: each time i reopen pdf tools i have to edit my custom tool and relocate the image for the signature even though it hasn't moved. If i don't do this and run the tool the signature image doesn't appear on the pdf.

2: I currently have a separate custom tool for each signature (as i cant seem to do this inside one tool) in between running each of these tools i am having to close the program down and re open as i am getting an error saying the files i am trying to sign for the second time are already in use.

If anyone has any thoughts on how i could solve either of these issues please let me know, i can also provide the exports of the custom tools i have produced if needed.

Thanks!
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Issues with signing pdfs multiple time

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi, Tim.

We will try to reproduce and fix your issues. Thanks for report.
Also: please be sure that you using the latest version of PDF-Tools..

Cheers.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.