V7: languages mixed

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

winkelmann
User

V7: languages mixed

Post by winkelmann »

in menue and commaqnds are in English and German even the language preference are correct.

BTW:
I di not get any infornmation about the new version although there is al license mainteneance till June 2018...
Goetz
winkelmann
User

Re: V7: languages mixed

Post by winkelmann »

I forgot:
in the installation window the versions are mixed. In the upper corder there you can find V6 in the other corner the new V7
Goetz
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

in menue and commaqnds are in English and German even the language preference are correct.
This should be solved for an update next week.
in the installation window the versions are mixed. In the upper corder there you can find V6 in the other corner the new V7
Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thank you!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
winkelmann
User

Post by winkelmann »

ok.
About the version info. Starting the MSI I cannot find again (editor and tools) But I had some tries with the ZIP versions and one with the Pro version.Maybe I saw it htere? In the left upper corner there was "V6..." and in th left down corner the "...V7..." info. Maybe at the first installation where the old version V6 has to be deleted?
Goetz
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi winkelmann

I'm not sure I understand. Can you send a screen shot like Patrick asked please?
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
http://www.tracker-software.com
winkelmann
User

Post by winkelmann »

No. I cannot rebuild the failure.
I am speaking of the installation dialogue. I started both the installation again for a screenshot but could not find again the texts.
Goetz
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Understood,

the best I can offer under the circumstances is to watch the coming release and see if the issue happens again and if it does try to get us a screen shot so we can see what we are investigating.

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
http://www.tracker-software.com