Only get one PDF after merging PDFs

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

maksimzhang
User

Only get one PDF after merging PDFs

Post by maksimzhang »

Hi everybody,

I tried merging PDF files using PDF tools, and now it only shows one file, unlike the previous version. Is this a bug? Please help me. Thank you.
image.png
image(1).png
image(2).png
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Only get one PDF after merging PDFs

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello maksimzhang,

Thanks for the e-mail and report!
Indeed we noticed this as well - so it is already with our dev team for further investigation.

Kind regards,
Stefan
Vladimir G - Tracker Dev
User

Post by Vladimir G - Tracker Dev »

Hello maksimzhang,

You are right, there is indeed a bug in the last version. It will be fixed in the nearest release, which is coming soon.
But for now, could you please provide more details about what you intend to do? This additional information could help me suggest a workaround.

E.g. if your goal is to merge all documents into one without the need for any additional manual adjustments, you can disable the 'Show dialog for manual split/merge' option, which should suppress the bug.

You can take a screenshot of your 'Split/Merge Documents' action's settings dialog, but it is preferable to create a tool export by right-clicking on the tool and selecting 'Export Selected Tools'.

Best regards,
Vladimir Goshko
Software Developer
Tracker Software Products
maksimzhang
User

Post by maksimzhang »

Thank you for your response. You mentioned that there will be a fix in the future, and I will refer to your reply. Currently, I have enabled the 'Show extended for files selecting' and disabled 'show dialog for manual split/merge,' which has achieved the desired result for me
image.png
image(2).png
image(2).png (14.36 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello maksimzhang,

Glad that the proposed workaround is usable for your case, and yes - we are expecting a new build (with the fix for the above) next week.

Kind regards,
Stefan