Watermark Removal

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

saadathatch
User

Watermark Removal

Post by saadathatch »

Hello.

We have the pdf-xchange standard driver installed on our Clarity task server to print sheets from Revit and upload them to BIM360 automagically. However, the output files contain watermark stamps on the top left and top right corners. We have been trying to remove them, but to no luck. We have verified the licenses are correct and valid. I have replicated the same task of the printing process on my work machine with the same type of license, but that doesn't produce the watermark stamps. Furthermore, I am able to remove the watermark stamps from the pdfs that are uploaded to BIM360 individually, but I would rather hope we can get the driver to print from Revit without the watermark stamps. Any solutions?

Saad from Hatch Canada
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Watermark Removal

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, saadathatch

Thank you for the post, The standard printer is an end user product and not intended or licensed for use on a task server in quite this way. As such I would ask that you email Support@pdf-xchange.com to discuss what options you do have for this purpose.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com