1) Print->Properties->Save-Save Options->Path -- The Path edit box is not updated if I click on Browse... and select a path from the "Browse for Folder" dialog. It just stays at what it was.
2) Properties->Save-Save Options->Path -- The short form of the name (ie. "C:\WINDOW~1") is used if I choose "Temp folder" or "Tmp folder" from the drop-down list of the Browse... button.
3) I have "Show 'Save As' dialog" enabled, and set the Save Path to C:\Windows_User_Temp and the filename macro to "%[Year]_%[Month]_%[Day]_%[Time]_%[DocName]", but if I print the following web page
from Firefox, then when I click OK on the print dialog, the Save As dialog opens at "My Documents" and the filename combobox is set to "..pdf"
If I try to print this web page
, the Save As dialog opens at "My Documents" and the filename is set to "04_FasStone.pdf"
In both cases the path and filename are incorrect.
If I disable "Show 'Save As' dialog", then the PDF is generated in C:\Windows_User_Temp and with the correct filename, so it would appear to be a problem with the way the Save As dialog is set up by PDF-XChange.
4) pdfSaver is loaded, even when I have Properties->Save->Job Management set to "Save Generated PDF file".
5) pdfSaver-Jobs -- The Generate button works, but the drop down items "Create PDF" and "View PDF" do nothing.