pdf xchange pro and pdfsaver4 spooler getting stuck

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jimlongley
User

pdf xchange pro and pdfsaver4 spooler getting stuck

Post by jimlongley »

I am using pdf xchange pro 4.0 on a Vista business computer to print pdf files from MS Access to a folder on my network drive where all of my pdf reports are stored. I run these print jobs through a series of macros that are run by a MS Access job scheduler from FMs called Total Visual Agent. Most of the pdf reports are 1-30 pages long and there are 5 of them.

Everything work well most of the time, but sometimes the one of the reports get stuck in the pdfsaver spooler stage just won't finish up. Then another of my macros fires off and compounds the problems.

Of course all of this is happening in the middle of the night, so there is no one here to stop the pdfsaver.exe service and re-run.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jim Longley
in California
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: pdf xchange pro and pdfsaver4 spooler getting stuck

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Please state the build of the driver used?
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.