PDFs are wrongly displayed  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

KarlTH
User

PDFs are wrongly displayed

Post by KarlTH »

Dear Tracker-Support,

I am using PDF-XChange Viewer SDK 2.5.312.1 intregrated in my own VB .NET application and found out that the attached PDF files are wrongly displayed. :shock:
I also tried it with the PDFXCview.exe to see if I did something wrong in my application but the problems are also there. In Adobe Acrobat 9.4 they are displayed correctly.

Please can you check the attached PDF files from the ZIP file! I have added what's wrong at the end of the filename.

Thanks,

Karl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: PDFs are wrongly displayed

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Can you please make screenshots of the same pages showing in Acrobat and the Viewer? I cannot see any issue on my side yet.

Please also check if there is resource.dat file in the folder where the Viewer is located.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
KarlTH
User

Post by KarlTH »

Hello Ivan,

the missing resource.dat was the problem! Now the PDFs are correctly displayed! :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Karl
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)