PXCp_SaveDocImageIntoFileA() -> HRESULT 0x82030014

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

omascia
User

PXCp_SaveDocImageIntoFileA() -> HRESULT 0x82030014

Post by omascia »

Hello,

Calling PXCp_SaveDocImageIntoFileA() with a current valid document, page number and imageID, using the save to TIFF sample code from the documentation, I get HRESULT 0x82030014 error, which to my understanding and translation is "ImagesCore, Invalid format identifier".

To what formats -- if any? -- am I entitled to, considering that I have the "PDF-XChange PRO SDK", but none of your imaging toolkits?

Here is the options structure as it is initialized (copied from documentation sample):

Code: Select all

PXCp_SaveImageOptions SaveOpts;
ZeroMemory(&SaveOpts, sizeof(PXCp_SaveImageOptions));
SaveOpts.bAppendToExisting = TRUE;
SaveOpts.bConvertToGray = FALSE;
SaveOpts.bDither = 0;
SaveOpts.bWriteAlpha = 0;
SaveOpts.fmtID = PRO_FMT_TIFF_ID;
SaveOpts.imgType = ImType_rgb_24bpp;
SaveOpts.CompressionMethod = ImCompression_None;
What other source for this error should I be looking for?

Thanks a lot!
omascia
User

Re: PXCp_SaveDocImageIntoFileA() -> HRESULT 0x82030014

Post by omascia »

OK, self-reply on my (dumb) question.
I'm sorry: fm40tiff.dll was missing from my runtime directory (fm40base.dll was present though).
And the documentation (page about redistribution of components) clearly answer the second part of my initial question : fm40base.dll is enough to support PNG, JNG, GIF, ICO, PBM, PGM, PPM, JBIG, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG2000, WBMP, PCX, DCX, TGA. More than enough.

Thanks !
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PXCp_SaveDocImageIntoFileA() -> HRESULT 0x82030014

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com