How to zoom in in Windows explorer.

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Darwinland
User

How to zoom in in Windows explorer.

Post by Darwinland »

I have just reinstall my Windows 10 pro and now I can not zoom in_out in the preview panel of my Windows explorer.
I have pdf xchange as pdf viewer and editor. I find very usefull this tool.
Could I have some help on how to solve it.

Regards
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: How to zoom in in Windows explorer.

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

So, using CTRL + scrollwheel does not work and going with the mousepointer to the bottom of the preview pane does not show the toolbar with Zoom In and Zoom Out icons ?

Then try to re-set PDF-XChange Editor as default "Preview Handler" by using the shell extensions:
C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\Shell Extensions\XCShInfoSetup.exe

If this does not help, then maybe try the suggestion of David.P in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?p=153768

Also, try with the latest version of PDF-XChange Editor (10.1.1.381):
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... nge-editor

Keep us posted.
Last edited by Willy Van Nuffel on Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordan - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: How to zoom in in Windows explorer.

Post by Jordan - Tracker Supp »

Hello Darwinland,

Welcome to the forum!

The default control zoom in the preview are Ctrl + mouse scroll Up(Zoom In) or Mouse scroll Down(Zoom Out).

The other option is to use the control panel at the bottom of the preview ( you do need to hover over it to become visible)
image.png
If the case is with the installation you have left some some other extensions to manage your previews you can follow this guide how to reset them:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowle ... extensions

Edit: @Willy Van Nuffel I just noticed you have answered here as well. Thank you for the input!
Regards,
Jordan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best regards,
Jordan