Error [PXClib]: File Corrupted

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ern98
User

Error [PXClib]: File Corrupted

Post by ern98 »

Hi,

I require assistance with the following matter: Lately, when attempting to access specific TIF files, I've been consistently encountering the error code mentioned in the subject line. Oddly, these files appear perfectly functional when opened in other applications, but they fail to open within PDF XChange. While I've managed to find a temporary solution, it would be beneficial to comprehend the root cause of this issue.

Upon comparison, the sole disparity I've noted between the TIF files that open successfully and those that do not is the compression type. The file that remains inaccessible utilizes CCITT T.6 compression. Could this compression type be responsible for the problem?

Thanks!
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Error [PXClib]: File Corrupted

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, ern98

Would it be possible for you to send us any one of these images? t.6 is a "Group 4" compression method if im not mistaken. To my knowledge, we should support it, but with a sample, I can ask the dev team to dig into it and see what we can find.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
ern98
User

Post by ern98 »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I would be happy to send the picture over to you via email or if it is possible to send it over in private?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello ern98,

You can send those images to support@pdf-xchange.com.
Please also include a link to this forum topic in the e-mail message.

Kind regards,
Stefan