IPXCControlEX ActiveX Control

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

myouth
User

IPXCControlEX ActiveX Control

Post by myouth »

I installed the PDF-XChange Driver API SDK 4.0 and can't find the IPXCControlEX activeX. Does anyone know what I need to do to include the API in a Miscrosoft Access database?
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: IPXCControlEX ActiveX Control

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

V4 uses another AX control and methods.

Please refer to documentation for SDK.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
myouth
User

Post by myouth »

I am looking at the supplied help labeled "PDF - XChange Driver API SDK" and it states "2. Using the IPXCPrinter interface returned by IPXCControlEx, set up all properties as required for PDF creation." Am I reading this incorrectly? This is the help file that I read about the IPXCControlEX activeX component. Sorry if I am way off base, I'm trying to understand the connection.
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Post by Corwin - Tracker Sup »

Hi,

What exactly do you want to do? Print some file/report from MS Access?

Could you please zip and provide an example file of what needs to be printed and also advise specifically what version of Access is in use ?

Thanks