How do I embed the Arial-BoldMT font into PDF documents?
Why can't I embed the Arial-BoldMT font into PDF documents?
The most liklely cause of this problem is that an unregistered version of the PDF-Tools 4 SDK is being used. When an unregistered version is used all output features a demo label. The Arial-BoldMT font is used in the demo label and therefore it is never embedded. This font will embed in the same manner as the other fonts when a licensed version is purchased.
More Like This
- KB#72: How do Icopy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#51: I have a problem with my web application making calls to PXCLIB40.dll when running in 64 bit development environment
- KB#118: Can I use the PDF-XChange print driver from Delphi 5 to save a Quick Report as a PDF file without user intervention?