How do I extend the maintenance period for the products I have purchased?
How do I extend the maintenance period for the products I have purchased? What are the options for extended maintenance and upgrades?
One year of free upgrades and maintenance is included with every purchase from Tracker Software Products. All licensed users are entitled to extend their period of free upgrades and maintenance at significantly discounted rates - see below for further information. Please note that prices are always based on the current retail price list and exclude discounts such as upgrades/promotions.
Discounts are available both at the time of purchase and within thirteen months of purchase:
At Time of Purchase
- Option one: add a year to the maintenance period for 20% of the current retail price.
- Option two: add two years to the maintenance period for 30% of the current retail price.
For example, if a product costs $100 for one year of maintenance, then option one results in an additional year of maintenance for $20, and option two results in an additional two years of maintenance for $30.
Within Thirteen Months of Purchase
- Option one: add a year to the maintenance period for 25% of the current retail price.
- Option two: add two years to the maintenance period for 37.5% of the current retail price.
For example, if a product costs $100 for one year of maintenance, then option one results in an additional year of maintenance for $25, and option two results in an additional two years of maintenance for $37.50.
***Please note that valid maintenance can be extended on an indefinite basis, which means that you/your company can avail of the discounts detailed above for as long as your maintenance plan remains valid.***
How to Extend Maintenance Through Your Account
1. Login to your account on our website. The login page is available here.
2. Move to the "Your Products and Serial Numbers" tab, where your serial key should be entered. (If it is not present then use the text boxes in the lower section of the screen to enter it).
3. The expiration date of the current maintenance is detailed in the "Additional Information" section. The options to extend the product maintenance plan are detailed in the "Actions" tab on the far right. Select the desired period of extension. The shopping cart will update automatically.
4. Move to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout in order to extend your existing maintenance plan. (The tab for the shopping cart is located at the top-right of the screen).
If you experience any problems then please contact us at email@example.com.
More Like This
- KB#372: How do I Get support for a Developer SDK problem ?
- KB#46: How do I post a support request to the forum?
- KB#360: I have a problem with my version 4 (V4) serial key not working in the Version 5 (V5) products.
- KB#37: How do I determine which SDK product I need?
- KB#269: Who owns the PDF format ?