How do I view attachments in PDF-XChange Products?
How do I view attachments in PDF-XChange Editor and PDF-XChange Viewer?
1. Click on Panes > attachments in the View Tab to open the Attachments Pane. (Ctrl+Shift+A can also be used)
Document attachments will be displayed in a list.
2. Click attachments to open them.
Attachments have been fully-supported since build 42.2 of PDF-XChange Viewer. If you are unable to view attachments then please upgrade to the most recent build, which is available here.
Please note that the Attachments Pane is also used to view the components of PDF portfolio files in PDF-XChange Viewer. Additionally, PDF-XChange Editor has now superseded PDF-XChange Viewer, which has been discontinued.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?