Yes, conversion of Excel documents is available using our PDF-XChange Standard Office Add-in.
Click each of the headers below to expand the steps for that method.
1. Open the Excel Workbook.
2. On the PDF-XChange tab, click on the Edit Settings button.
3. Click Excel Options.
4. Click Entire Workbook or Sheets From a Range. With Sheets From a Range you will need to specify the range you want.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Convert to PDF.
7. Choose The file location and name to save to then click Save
2. Press CTRL+P to Print the File.
3. Change Printer to PDF-XChange Standard or PDF-XChange Lite.
3. Under Settings Choose Print Entire Workbook.
4. Specify Pages if you only want certain sheets to print.
5. Click Print.
7. Choose The file location and name to save to then click Save.
In some cases Excel can get itself mixed up and try to print on an alternate page size, resulting in the output being split into a new document every few sheets. If you are experiencing this issue, and the options above did not help, please see this article: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/why-has-excel-started-creating-multiple-pdf-files/6e4c3846-2a7b-4697-b625-3686fdd7a917
You can contact us by phone, email or our social media accounts — we are here to assist you.