I have purchased the wrong product. Can I get a refund?
The software I purchased does not perform the tasks that I require. Can I get a refund?
We do not offer refunds when the incorrect product is purchased, as it is free to download and experiment with our products on an indefinite basis and we have a 'try before you buy' policy. However, we do offer a heavy discounts for additional products once an initial purchase has been made. Register your information here in order to access discount options.
Additionally, please use the page here to contact our sales department about your issue. Provide as much case-specific information as possible. Include your receipt, serial number, email address at the time of purchase, full name and contact details, the product you purchased and any other relevant information. Doing so will allow us to trace your purchase, verify your entitlements and assist you as quickly as we can.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#242: Where can I download language packs for the PDF-XChange products?