How do I add a watermark to each page of a document in PDF-XChange Editor?
How do I add a watermark to each page of a document in PDF-XChange Editor or PDF-XChange Viewer?
I want to use PDF-XChange Editor or PDF-XChange Viewer to add a watermark to pages.(For Example, "Draft")
The free version of PDF-XChange Editor features full functionality for the creation and manipulation of watermarks. It is available here.
Doing this is as simple as Navigating to the Organize Tab and Clicking on WaterMarks>Add
Then editing the watermark settings to your liking, and clicking OK.
However, there is no functionality in PDF-XChange Viewer that supports the direct creation of watermarks/the placement of watermarks into documents.
The Stamp Tool can be used as a workaround to create custom objects that feature the same level of opacity as watermarks. The drawback of this method is that the resultant watermarks will need to be added manually to each page of the document.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do I set the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
- KB#72: How do I copy an image from an existing PDF file to a new PDF file and retain the original dimensions?
- KB#195: What is the difference between "Place Signature" and "Sign Document" in PDF-XChange Viewer?