How do I
hide the 'PRO' features in the free versions of PDF-XChange products?
How do I hide the 'PRO' features in the free versions of PDF-XChange products? I want to minimize the risk of using a 'PRO' feature accidentally and adding watermarks to my documents.
Follow the steps below to remove the 'PRO' features from the user interface:
1. Click Help > License.
2. Select the Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus box:
3. Click Apply and then click OK.
1. Click Edit in the Menu Toolbar. A submenu will open.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Click Registration in the Categories section.
4. Select the Hide restricted 'PRO' functions in the Free Viewer version box:
5. Click Apply and then click OK.
Note that these Steps do not prevent Demo Watermarks from appearing on your documents, and will have no effect on other applications, such as our Printers and PDF-Tools, which always append Demo stamps when unlicensed.