How do I merge PDF files using the PDF-XChange Viewer?
I currently have a licensed copy of PDF-XChange Viewer version 2.0. I need the ability to merge PDF files but I don't think it is part of the feature set that I have. What are my options to get this feature?
PDF-XChange Viewer PRO used the "Insert Pages" feature to achieve a result similar to "merge".
Note! The PDF-XChange Editor can merge multiple PDF files into a single doc ument. See KB#416: How do I Combine multiple documents into a single PDF, using the PDF-XChange Editor?
While this is not exactly the same as merging 2 files, a similar result to merging can be achieved by adding all the pages from a PDF to your current document.
For more detail on how to use PDF-XChange Viewer's GUI (Graphical User Interface) to insert and re-order pages in a PDF document see this article: KB#245: How do I insert pages into a PDF using PDF-XChange Viewer?
While this is convenient for merging one or two documents using the GUI, if however you want to merge multiple files you might want to consider the more advanced batch processing capabilities of PDF-Tools.
More Like This
- KB#245: How do I insert pages into a PDF using PDF-XChange Viewer?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#371: After Updating the PDF-XChange Viewer, I have started to get text demo stamps in the middle of every page.
- KB#436: Version 5.5 - Instructions For First-Time Customers
- KB#267: Does PDF-XChange have an ECCN