I have a problem with saving changes when I rotate pages in PDF-XChange Editor.
Why aren't the changes saved when I rotate pages in PDF-XChange Editor?
I rotated pages and saved the document. When I open it again all the changes are saved except for the rotation. Why is this?
Page rotation is not saved when the Rotate View feature is used. The Rotate Pages feature must be used for this purpose. It is available in the Organize tab:
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?