How do I print annotations, notes and pop-ups in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
How do I print annotations, notes and the pop-ups in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?
Please note that a user asked this question in the Tracker Software forum. They added sticky notes and comments to their documents, which were visible in the print preview. However, there were not printed with the document. Other annoataions, such as lines, rectangles and highlights, were printed correctly - and they wanted to know why this was the case.
The default setting in our software is for annotations and annotation comments to be considered as different types of objects. This is because it is usually the case that users want all annotations to be printed, but not necessarily all associated notes and comments as well.
The print settings can be used to change these settings:
1. Open the Print dialog, (Ctrl+P)
2. Use the dropdown menu in the Print Options section to select the visible elements of printed documents:
Please see the Print Options section of the online manual for additional information on this issue. The relevant information is in the Advanced Print Options section, which is available here.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?