How do I hide the 'AD' button on the toolbar ?
How do I hide the 'AD' button on the toolbar?
There is a button on the toolbar in PDF-XChange Viewer that says 'Download PDF Creation Tools'. How do I hide it?
If you are an unlicensed user then this button cannot be hidden or removed. We placed it there to promote our best-selling products, which we feel is a fair exchange for the free usage of the software functionality.
If you are a licensed user then the button can be removed as follows:
1. Click Edit in the Menu Toolbar.
2. Click Preferences. The Preferences dialog box will open.
3. Click Registration in the Categories menu.
4. Select the Hide AD bar box:
5. Click Apply.
- Licenses for PDF-Tools and PDF-XChange PRO will also enable this option.
- Information on how to make similar changes in a server environment is available here.
More Like This
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor