How do I print a small section of a page? Can I enlarge specific content so that it fills up an entire page and then print it?
There are two methods that can be used to perform these operations:
1. Click Snapshot Tool:
2. Click and drag the pointer to determine the area you wish to print:
3. Click File in the Menu Toolbar.
4. Click Print. The Print dialog box will open.
5. Select Selected Graphic in the Page Range Section and Auto-Center Page on Paper in the Page Placement and Scaling section:
6. Click Print.
1. Press and hold Ctrl then press the plus and minus buttons (or scroll the mouse wheel) to zoom to the desired view.
2. Click File in the Menu Toolbar.
3. Click Print. The Print dialog box will open.
4. Select Current View in the Page Range Section, and Auto-Center Page on Paper in the Page Placement and Scaling section:
5. Click Print.
You can contact us by phone, email or our social media accounts — we are here to assist you.