How do I retain the settings of PDF-XChange Editor when I view PDFs in an internet browser?
How do I retain the settings of PDF-XChange Editor when I view PDFs in Internet Explorer?
Why do the application settings change when I view PDFs in Internet Explorer?
Please note that the Internet Explorer plugin uses a different group of settings from the standard application. However, customized profiles can be exported from the standard application and imported into the browser plugin as follows:
1. Click File in the Ribbon Toolbar.
2. Click Export Settings. The Export Settings Options dialog box will open:
3. Ensure the Program Options box is selected and click OK. The settings will be exported as a *.xces file.
4. Open a PDF document in the browser plugin.
5. Click Edit in the Menu Toolbar.
6. Click Import Settings, then select the *.xces file and click Open.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#139: How do Iset the default style of annotations in PDF-XChange Viewer and PDF-XChange Editor?