Why does the Highlight Text Tool obscure underlying text? Why do text highlights display correctly in Adobe Acrobat but not in PDF-XChange Editor?
Why does the Highlight Text Tool obscure underlying text?
Why do text highlights display correctly in Adobe Acrobat but not in PDF-XChange Editor?
The blending mode for the highlight tool has been changed from its default setting. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
1. On the Home tab, Right Click the Highlighter tool and click Comment Styles Palette.
2.The Comment Styles Pallete will open:
3. Click Reset and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
More Like This
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?
- KB#268: Why do the PDF-XChange products display the "File Info" of some PDF files in strange characters, whereas Adobe and other programs display readable information?
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor