I have a problem with selecting text from PDF documents I created printing from Firefox 4.
I use the PDF-XChange Printer to create a PDF version of a web page I am looking at in Firefox 4 and in the resulting document I cannot select any text.
Firefox 4 user hardware acceleration to render the page. All PDF converters that work by capturing a print job are affected.
The work around is to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox 4:
Tools > Options > Advanced
A fix for this will be dependent on the Mozilla Team.
More Like This
- KB#495: I cannot open PDF's in browser...
- KB#388: How do I display a PDF in a web browser using the PDF-XChange Plugin
- KB#266: How do I set PDF-XChange Viewer as the default method for displaying on-line PDF documents in Mozilla Firefox?
- KB#160: How do I make sure PDF-XChange Viewer/Editor is the default application/plugin for viewing online PDF documents in Internet Explorer?
- KB#258: How do I export my settings from PDF-XChange Viewer?