I have a problem when I compile or run the SDK demo applications. I get an error message that some DLLs are missing or cannot be found.
When I try to compile/run the Tracker Software demo apps, I get an error messages that some DLLs are missing or cannot be found.
The DLLs required for the task are not in the same directory as the .exe.
Additionally, please note that some features, although present in the PDF-XChange API and PDF-Tools SDKs, will operate only in evaluation mode unless the PDF-XChange PRO SDK license is purchased. Specifically: digital signature support (in all products) and the low-level API functions in the PDF-Tools SDK.
Copy all required libraries into the same directory as your .exe. (The DLLs are located in the 'Bin' folder of the installation package).
More Like This
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#63: Are there any examples of the low-level API functions?