How do I compare two PDF documents
I was wondering if any of your products have the functionality to compare two PDFs? I need to be able to compare different versions of the same file.
Unfortunately currently such a feature is not available in our PDF XChange Viewer, but as we are working on Version 3 of the same, which will support plug-ins, in the future it might be possible that such a comparrison plug-in is developed.
You can find a brief outline of what is coming in Version 3, located at the link below in our user support forums:
More Like This
- KB#357: How do I give Tracker Support remote access to my PC to resolve an issue?
- KB#494: How do I modify PDF-XChange Editor settings using an Active Directory Group Policy and an ADMX file?
- KB#209: I have purchased a PRO package. Why can't I validate digital signatures?
- KB#312: I have a problem with accessing my scanner interface from PDF-Tools or PDF-XChange Viewer on a 64 bit version of Windows.
- KB#434: How do I set the snapping function