How do I distribute the PDF-XChange driver to my clients? Which files do I need in order to deploy my SDK-created application?
How do I distribute the PDF-XChange Driver to my clients? Which files do I need in order to deploy my SDK-created application?
Tracker Software provides a comprehensive installer that must be used for this purpose. Please see the following links:
Another option is for your installer script to call a batch file for silent installation. Please see the driver help file DRV_API.CHM for further information.
Please note that it is not necessary to enter serial numbers and they should never be included in end user installation files.
More Like This
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Editor on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#242: Where can I download language packs for the PDF-XChange products?