How do I reset the printing preferences in PDF-XChange Standard?
How do I reset the printing preferences in PDF-XChange Standard and Lite?
I have changed the printing preferences in PDF-XChange Standard or Lite and I want to restore them to the default settings.
The default settings are stored as a Printing Profile in PDF-XChange Standard and Lite. Follow the steps below to select the Default Settings profile
Old Windows version instructions are in the Lower half of this article
Windows Versions 8+
On up to date Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and higher machines:
1. Open the Start Menu and search for Printers and Scanners.
2. Find and Click on PDF-XChange Standard or PDF-XChange Lite, then select Manage.
3. Click Printing Preferences in the resulting window.
On some unpatched Windows 8 and Windows 10 devices, and most prior versions of windows.
1. Move to the Control Panel.
2. Click View Devices and Printers.
3. Right-click PDF-XChange Standard or PDF-XChange Lite and then click Printing preferences.
The PDF-XChange Printing Preferences dialog box will open.
4. Click the Profile dropdown menu. All saved profiles will be displayed.
5. Click Default Settings and then click Apply.
PDF-XChange Standard or Lite will then revert to default settings.
More Like This
- KB#428: How do Ipassword protect a pdf file so no-one else can make edits to it.
- KB#431: How do Iadd new Languages to the Editor Spellchecker?
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#362: How do Iuse the PDF-XChange printers to convert MS Office documents to PDF?
- KB#251: Why can't I see PDF previews in MS Outlook?