Why can't I print PDF documents correctly from Google Chrome?
When I print a documents from Google Chrome, the text is distorted under high zoom:
Additionally, I cannot select text after I 'reprint' to PDF.
The default print settings in Google Chrome convert PDF text into curves. This means that text information is lost, and the resultant text is uneven and cannot be selected.
The best solution to this issue is to print instead from Internet Explorer.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?
- KB#268: Why do the PDF-XChange products display the "File Info" of some PDF files in strange characters, whereas Adobe and other programs display readable information?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?