Why is Webroot telling me that links from the Tracker Software website contain viruses?
Webroot is warning me that downloads from the Tracker Software website may contain viruses.
This is a Webroot issue. We have informed Webroot of the issue and they have confirmed that it is a bug and that there are no viruses in either our software or the dowload links from our website.
The screenshot below contains the Webroot support team's response to our query about this issue:
More Like This
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#242: Where can I download language packs for the PDF-XChange products?