Why don't the PDF-XChange/PDF-Tools SDK license strings work with the Viewer SDK?
My PDF-XChange/PDF-Tools SDK license strings do not work with the Viewer SDK.
The Viewer SDK uses a unique set of codes. These codes are provided when we have received a signed copy of the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK license agreement from your organization. A copy of this license agreement is included in the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK installer. Alternatively, contact our office for one at email@example.com.
More Like This
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#54: How do Iupgrade my existing product to a different product or a more recent version?
- KB#350: How do Isubmit a PDF-XChange Editor or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK Distribution Declaration document?
- KB#61: Does the PDF-Tools SDK support digital signatures?