How do I re-order pages in the Editor?
I would like to re-order the pages in my document with the PDF-XChange Editor. How do I do this?
Re-ordering pages in the Editor can be done by dragging the thumbnails of pages around in the Thumbnails Pane, similar to the method used with the PDF-XChange Viewer.
1. On the View tab, click Panes and select Thumbnails from the droplist (or press Ctrl+T).
The Thumbnails pane will open, this defaults to appear to the left of your open documents.
2. In the Thumbnails pane, select the page(s) you wish to move by clicking on them. Use Ctrl+click or Shift+click to select multiple pages.
3. Click and drag the desired pages into their new locations, as below:
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?