There is no license code in my purchase receipt for an SDK product.
I purchased the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK, PDF-XChange Editor SDK, or PDF-XChange Editor Simple SDK but there was no license code in my purchase receipt.
These SDK products use a unique set of codes. These codes are provided when we have received a signed copy of the appropriate SDK License Agreement from your organization. A copy of this license agreement is included in the installer.
Fore reference, these can also be downloaded here:
Editor/Editor Simple SDK
Viewer ActiveX SDK
Alternatively, contact our office for the appropriate license agreement via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Like This
- KB#447: How do IDetermine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#286: How do Imanage licenses for PDF-XChange Products on a Windows Terminal Server?
- KB#554: How do IManage my License keys in V9
- KB#186: How do IRemove Watermarks from my Document, and why are they there?
- KB#54: How do Iupgrade my existing product to a different product or a more recent version?