How do I copy pages between open documents, using the Thumbnails pane?
This is possible in both the PDF-XChange Editor, and the PDF-XChange Viewer.
First make sure that the Thumbnails pane is opened in both documents.
1. Press Ctrl + T, or Navigate to the View Tab and click Thumbnails from the Panes dropdown menu:
2. In the newly opened thumbnails pane, left the click the page that you wish to move (Shift or Ctrl + Click to select multiple pages).
3. Left click and drag the page(s) from the source document, hover the mouse over the target document, and then drop the pages into the thumbnails pane of the target document. (See example below)
Follow the steps below to move pages between documents in PDF-XChange Viewer:
1. Open the desired documents.
2. Click Edit in the Menu Toolbar, then click Preferences in the submenu. The Preferences dialog box will open. Ensure the settings in the General tab match those below:
3. Click Apply and then click OK.
4. Click Window in the Menu Toolbar and then click Tile Vertically:
5. Press Ctrl+T in each window to open the thumbnails pane for each document:
6. Click and drag pages between the thumbnails panes as desired.
You can contact us by phone, email or our social media accounts — we are here to assist you.