How do I copy and paste a photo from a PDF to Microsoft word Document
I have a pdf image. How do I copy/paste it into a MS Word Doc? I see no copy button anywhere.
While the PDF may be image based, Microsoft Word does not inherently understand the PDF format, thus these files cannot be directly copied back and forth, there are workarounds however.
What you can do, is use the Snapshot Tool, available on the Home tab.
While using the Snapshot tool, a simple click on a page will make an image copy in the windows clipboard which you can then paste into your Word document.
Using the Snapshot tool, you can define an area to take an image of by dragging a bounding box around the desired content:
Results in this being copied for pasting:
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?