How do I set PDF-XChange Editor to always open a document to a certain page?
I am using PDF XChange Editor and have merged several pdf’s into one document. It is several hundred pages long and when opening the document, it does not open at page one. Is there a way to correct this so it will always open at page one?
It is possible to set PDF-XChange Editor to always open to page one.
Changing the Document Properties
On the File tab, click Document Properties.
In the resulting window, navigate to the Initial View category, and change the Open to page value to 1
If this is already set to 1, there may be another setting overriding this one. Click OK to close the window.
Changing the Editor Preferences
On the File tab, click Preferences.
In the resulting window, navigate to the Page Display category and uncheck the box next to "restore last used view of document: custom..."
Click Apply and then OK to save these settings.
Your documents will now open to the page determined by the document every time that you open them.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#428: How do Ipassword protect a pdf file so no-one else can make edits to it.