Why doesn't PDF-XChange Editor open my document at the first page?
PDF XChange Editor does not open the document at the first page.
You can use the Document Properties to determine the page at which documents open:
1. Click the File tab, then click Document Properties:
Please note that there is another setting in PDF-XChange Editor that may affect which page of a document is displayed first when the document is opened. This is the Initial Display setting in the Page Display preferences. To view this setting, click the File tab and then click Preferences:
The Preferences dialog box will open. Click Page Display in the Categories pane, then clear the Restore the last used view of documents box:
Click Apply and then click OK to save the settings.
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#428: How do Ipassword protect a pdf file so no-one else can make edits to it.