How do I debug problems in SDK-based applications?
How do I debug problems in SDK-based applications that are in development?
Tracker Software will resolve these issues for you. Please use the Debugview freeware utility linked below to capture system calls/functions and isolate the issues. Follow the steps below:
- Click here to download Debugview. Please ensure that you download the correct version for your operating system.
- Launch Debugview and start the application with which you are experiencing issues.
- When the error occurs, save the information in the Debugview window to a text file.
- Zip the file and then either send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanatory note or, if the issue is already being discussed in the forums, attach it to your next forum post.
More Like This
- KB#50: Error when running application scheduled task
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?
- KB#227: I have an issue using the PDF-XChange SDK sample code with Microsoft Visual Basic in 'Interactive Mode' for debugging.
- KB#268: Why do the PDF-XChange products display the "File Info" of some PDF files in strange characters, whereas Adobe and other programs display readable information?
- KB#44: How do Idebug problems in SDK-based applications?