How do I Crop Pages
I have a page that is too big, or has content I wish to crop out.
Note: Cropping does not remove content. It only redefines how the content can be seen!
How to Crop Pages:
From within PDF-XChange Editor, go to Organize > Crop > Crop Pages (ctrl+Shift+T):
There are a few options on how you can crop the pages.
Apply to box options. (Techinal descriptions available here)
- Crop Box: Hides everything outside the defined area. (The content is not deleted)
- Bleed Box: Hides Everything outside the defined area during print operations. (The content is not deleted)
- Trim Box: The defined specifies where the page is intended to be trimmed after printing. (The content is not deleted)
- Art Box: (content ouside this box may be deleted upon applying)
In each cropping option, there are two ways to specify the area to be cropped
Margin Control: Setting specific measurements in the fields (Left, Right, top, Bottom). You can also set the units from the drop down menu.
Preview Pane: You can change the defining box manually from the edges or corners. You can also move it by clicking and dragging it along.
Once you have Chosen the space you wish to crop, click OK.
The result should look something like the screenshot bellow:
More Like This
- KB#456: How do ICustomize toolbars in the Editor
- KB#282: Why won't the "Send by E-mail" feature work in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook?
- KB#338: What are the MSI installation switch options for the PDF-XChange family of products?
- KB#447: Determine what version I should install/how can I retrieve my serial key?
- KB#415: Can I use PDF-XChange Editor to edit pages?